Your Partner in Lifelong Learning
Our expert program team and distinguished USC Marshall professors collaborate with your senior executives to ensure that your custom-designed program is relevant and rigorous while delivering maximum impact and lasting change for your organization.
• Formalize your strategic vision and align it to your corporate culture
• Strengthen financial, business, leadership, and management skills
• Cultivate and empower high-potential leaders and executives
• Address challenges and take advantage of new opportunities
• Balance immediate results with long-term impact
• Help drive confidence, success, and create profit
Gain access to USC Marshall School of Business resources and faculty. The USC Marshall School of Business office of Executive Education has proven experience building custom learning programs for private, public, and government organizations of all sizes, both nationally and internationally.
Tim Blakesly, Assistant Dean and Executive Director
USC Marshall office of Executive Education