This is where creators, stakeholders, and investors come together to make things happen. Within Greif and USC, incubators and accelerators include:
- Marshall/Greif Incubator This program helps entrepreneurs go from feasibility and development to customer discovery, business model, team building, and investment preparation. The incubator also provides work space for ventures. Contact Paul Orlando at email@example.com. Apply here.
- Blackstone LaunchPad USC This accelerator provides early-stage student entrepreneurs with the tools, coaching, and mentors to transform ideas into new ventures. It is funded by the Blackstone Charitable Foundation, operated by the Greif Center, and housed at USC Marshall. Contact James Bottom at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more information about the program here and create a new account in the login area.
- Viterbi Startup Garage Located in the heart of Silicon Beach in Marina del Rey, the Garage is an accelerator and workspace for student engineering teams to access mentors, procure capital, and launch tech-based companies.
- D-Health Lab Innovators in healthcare IT get access to stakeholders and technology to rapidly take ideas from concept to pilot. Mentors include veteran healthcare practitioners, senior administrators, and entrepreneurs.
- Hacker House This community of builders, doers, and entrepreneurs at USC Viterbi connects students who share the hacker mindset. Its Venture Incubation Program includes dedicated access to space, mentorship, and technology.
- Crunch Accelerator Student teams learn the secrets of a successful startup, including how to determine your minimum viable brand, motivate customers, share your story, and design your competitive advantage.
For more, visit incubate.usc.edu, a central destination for entrepreneurs at USC.