The IBEAR Dashboard
At home or on the go, use the new dashboard to keep up with IBEAR's people and events!
According to Poets and Quants
AVERAGE CLASS SIZE
NUMBER OF COUNTRIES REPRESENTED
AVERAGE WORK EXPERIENCE YEARS
|Science & Engineering||41%|
|Humanities & Social Sciences||20%|
|Total Number of Graduates||1800|
|Top 4 in Poets and Quants|
|Top 10 in International Business|
Key Program Features
- 12 month program at USC's Campus in Los Angeles from July 2017 to July 2018.
- Earn the USC Marshall MBA degree.
- Designed for mid-career professionals seeking global leadership positions.
- Learn in a class size of 55 diverse and globally focused participants.
- Average age of participants is 35.
- Dedicated career development professional for 35 self-sponsored participants.
- Individualized career development plan for mid-career professionals.
- Global travel for management consulting projects and business networking forums.
- Frequent networking opportunities with senior professionals and alumni from multiple industries.
- Leverage 1800 IBEAR alumni in 60 countries as well as USC's Trojan alumni network.
- Participate in 4 month long client commissioned International Business Consulting Project; capstone experience of the IBEAR MBA Program.
- Multiple scholarship and financial aid options available to participants:
- IBEAR Global Business Fellow: partial tuition awards to high potential international and US students.
- Hanjin/KAL Scholarship to one Korean/Korean American participant.
- Honjo Foundation/J.G. Lewis Scholarship to a Japanese participant.
- Off campus housing subsidy at an attractive location is provided. The subsidy offered amounts to $9,000 for candidates attending the program alone or with their spouse, and $15,000 for those candidates attending with families.