Effectively Negotiating with the Power of Persuasion
- Management and Strategy
This highly-interactive program immerses you in the foundation to analyze and approach negotiations for optimal results. Half art, half science, negotiation and persuasion are vital skills for your real-world and business success. This course will build your confidence and provide you with skills you can implement immediately.
Outcome and Objectives:
• Develop a greater understanding of the factors that facilitate and hamper effective negotiation and persuasion
• Improve your ability to analyze the needs, concerns, motivations, and desires of other negotiators
• To develop confidence in the negotiation process as an effective means for resolving conflict in organizations
• Develop strategic thinking skills in selecting behaviors that increase the likelihood of satisfactory negotiation both within and across cultures
• Become more successful at achieving consensus within your organization
DateMarch 27, 2020 - March 28, 2020
Time8:00 am - 5:00 pm
LocationLos Angeles, CA
- + view more
Who Should Attend
The program is geared for all professionals who want to improve their negotiation and strategic communications skills. It is appropriate for those who seek to improve their negotiation performance, better understand their own negotiation style, and create more beneficial results in their business and personal interactions.
"The Effective Negotiations and the Power of Persuasion program managed to take a tough topic and break it down, explain it thoroughly and put it all together in a captivating way. I learned a lot and am excited about using my new skills at work." – Manager of Enterprise Telecom at DIRECTV
“The professor explained effective negotiations as well as persuasion in an easy-to-understand way by using interactive exercises, videos and case studies. It was a great way of learning for me that helped me grasp both the strategy and tactics.” – Chief Accountant, County of Riverside
“Great program to improve understanding of the art of deal-making! After completing this program, I will prepare and plan more carefully.” – General Manager, Westside Estate Agency
Professor of Management and Organization
USC Marshall School of Business
Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure this course runs as described on this web page. Please note that course dates and professors are subject to change. You will be notified by email in advance if there is a date or professor change. Additionally, this course also requires a minimum number of registrants in order to take place. You will be notified by email if the course does not meet this minimum.