The Greif Center fosters, promotes, and honors important research in entrepreneurship, with such initiatives as:
- The Greif Research Impact Award confers a $5,000 prize on the researcher/s who published the most cited entrepreneurship article six years earlier in a top management entrepreneurship journal.
- The Greif Faculty and Doctoral Student Research Awards recognize USC Marshall faculty and doctoral students for outstanding research in entrepreneurship.
- The Entrepreneurship Seminar Series bring leading researchers to USC to present their recent work.
- The Social Entrepreneurship Conference draws scholars to discuss themes in emerging social entrepreneurship research.
- The West Coast Entrepreneurship Research Symposium invites researchers from around the globe to stimulate new ideas and form collaborations.
- The Greif Center maintains an extensive network of affiliated Research Faculty and Doctoral Students from across the Marshall School and USC to promote interdisciplinary research in entrepreneurship. You can view recent research papers on our website.