Marshall Peer Academic Leaders (PALs) are academic student leaders and mentors. They help students enhance their mastery and understanding of course concepts, clarify course content, and help students improve their academic performance. PALs demonstrate a mastery of the subject material and can present a model of thinking about, organizing, and understanding course content.
Position is open for
1. Must have earned an A in the course
2. Minimum overall GPA of 3.3
3. Responsibility and leadership abilities
*A recommendation from a faculty member for the course you will be reviewing is required. The faculty member should submit the Faculty Recommendation Form electronically or send a recommendation email to email@example.com.
· An overall GPA of 3.3 or higher is required.
· A final grade of “A” in the course you will be reviewing is required.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Maturity, reliability, and self-direction are required.
· Students currently in progress with a course may apply, but must earn an A to secure their employment.
ECON 351x: Scheduled for Monday and Tuesdays, 6 pm - 8 pm
Mandatory training meetings for all subjects:
Friday, October 11, 2019 from 12 - 1 pm
Friday, November 15, 2019 from 12 - 1pm
Deadline to Apply
Sunday, September 22, 2019 @ 11:59pm PST (midnight)