Marshall Peer Academic Leader (PAL) Application
Marshall Peer Academic Leaders (PALs) are academic student leaders and mentors. They help students enhance their mastery and understanding of course concepts. PALs work closely with the Undergrad Advising staff and faculty, and assist students during group review sessions.
Position is available for
*A recommendation from a faculty member for each of the courses you will be applying for is required. The professor should submit the Faculty Recommendation Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
· An overall GPA of 3.3 or higher is required.
· A final grade of “A” in the course you will be reviewing is required.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Maturity, reliability, and self-direction are required.
· Students currently in progress with a course may apply, but must earn an A to secure their employment.
You must be available to work the following shift beginning the week of
Monday, September 9, 2019:
BUAD 311: Scheduled for Tuesdays, 6 pm - 8 pm
Sessions will occur around the course exam schedule
Mandatory training meetings for all subjects:
Friday, September 6, 2019 from 12-1pm
Friday, October 11, 2019 from 12 - 1 pm
Friday, November 15, 2019 from 12 - 1pm