The Marshall School of Business understands the importance of involvement in experiences outside the classroom in developing leadership skills.
Whether you become a member of a student organization or participate in a case competition, the main focus of these programs is to hone your leadership experience to carry you beyond the academic setting. Click on the links below to get more information on the leadership opportunities available through the Marshall School of Business.
- Marshall Recognized Student Organizations
- Case Competitions
- International Exchange Program Hosts
- Marshall Academic Resources Peer Academic Leaders
- Marshall Student Ambassadors
- Robert J. Coury Applied Leadership Program