Spring 2020 Marshall Recruiter Reception
Wednesday, February 5, 2020
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
USC Town & Gown
The Marshall Recruiter Reception is a professional recruiting and networking event open to Marshall sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Participating in this event is a great way for students to get in front of employers and discuss relevant internship or full-time employment opportunities in a personal and targeted setting.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
6:00 pm – Regular Check-in Opens (students who participate in pre-check will be allowed to enter the event first)
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm – Internship & Full-Time Job Opportunities Networking Session
*** Check-in will close promptly at 7:45 pm ***
REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW UNTIL THE EVENT REACHES CAPACITY
1. Sign into your Marshall Career Source Account: https://www.marshall.usc.edu/careersource
2. Once you have filled out all of your required profile fields and agreed to the No-Show policy you will be able to register.
3. On the left navigation bar, select “Events” then “Marshall Events”
4. Scroll down to the event and click on the event name “Marshall Recruiter Reception (Spring 2020)” Read and scroll down to the bottom of the
event description and select “RSVP” to register.
5. You will receive a confirmation email once you select RSVP
*** Please send an email to Lisa Luna at firstname.lastname@example.org with “MRR Registration” in the subject line if you have any questions or have difficulty with the registration process.
The no-show/late cancellation policy will be strictly enforced. WALK-INS will not be accepted at this event. To view the Late Cancellation/No-Show Policy visit the following link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OYyT901MsVG_kFX9X8l-xIpwGDW9jaTw.
What is the dress code for the Marshall Recruiter Reception?
We ask that students participating in the Marshall Recruiter Reception arrive at the event in business professional attire. (This means a full suit for all attendees)
Amazon Advertising **
Analysis Group **
California Bank and Trust
Citibank N.A. **
E&J Gallo Winery
Entertainment Partners **
FactSet Research Systems. Inc.
MDB Co. **
Ross Stores L.A. Buying Office
Skyrocket Ventures **
Tokio Marine HCC
TriLinc Global, LLC **
** Will Accept International Hires