Fall 2019 Marshall Recruiter Reception
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
The Marshall Recruiter Reception is a professional networking event open to Marshall sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Participating in this event is a great way for students to get in front of employers and discuss relevant internship or full-time employment opportunities in a personal and targeted setting.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
5:45 pm – Regular Check-in Opens
6:45 pm – Wait List Check-in Opens
*** Check-in will close at 7:45 pm ***
6:00-8:00 pm – Internship & Full-Time Job Opportunities Networking Session
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FROM AUGUST 27th - SEPTEMBER 13TH OR UNTIL THE EVENT REACHES CAPACITY
1. Sign into your Marshall Career Source Account: https://www.marshall.usc.edu/careersource
2. Once you have filled out all of your required profile fields and agreed to the No-Show policy you will be able to register.
3. On the left navigation bar, select “Events” then “Marshall Events”
4. Scroll down to the event and click on the event name “Marshall Recruiter Reception (Fall 2019)” Read and scroll down to the bottom of the
event description and select “RSVP” to register.
5. You will receive a confirmation email once you select RSVP
**The first 400 students to RSVP will be allowed to enter the event at 6pm (Standard RSVP), and the following 100 students will be allowed to enter at 7pm (Waitlist RSVP). Event check-in will close promptly at 7:45pm
*** Please send an email to Lisa Luna at email@example.com with “MRR Registration” in the subject line if you have any questions or have difficulty with the registration process.
The no-show/late cancellation policy will be strictly enforced. WALK-INS will not be accepted at this event.
What is the dress code for the Marshall Recruiter Reception?
We ask that students participating in the Marshall Recruiter Reception arrive at the event in business professional attire. (This means a full suit for all attendees)
Fall 2019 EVENT SPONSORS
Fall 2019 EMPLOYER ATTENDEES
Bank of America
Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
E&J Gallo Winery
Northwestern Mutual - Los Angeles
Revantage Corporate Services
TMHCC Surety Group
USC - Investment Office