The Marshall Recruiter Reception is a networking event open to select Marshall students.
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
6:00 – 8:00 pm
USC Town & Gown
The Marshall Recruiter Reception is a professional networking event open to Marshall sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Participating in this event is a great way for students to get in front of employers and discuss relevant internship or full-time employment opportunities in a personal and targeted setting. Alumni mentors will also be available to provide networking tips!
- Sign into your Marshall Career Source Account: https://www.marshall.usc.edu/current-students/career-services/marshall-career-source
- Once you have filled out all of your required profile fields and agreed to the Spring 2018 No-Show policy you will be able to register.
- On the left navigation bar, select “Events” then “Marshall Events”
- Scroll down to the event and click on the event name “Marshall Recruiter Reception (Spring 2018)” Read and scroll down to the bottom of the event description and select “RSVP” to register.
- You will receive a confirmation email once you select RSVP
**The first 400 students to RSVP will be allowed to enter the event at 6pm (Standard RSVP), and the following 100 students will be allowed to enter at 7pm (Waitlist RSVP). Registration will close promptly at 7:45pm
*** Please send an email to Lisa Luna at email@example.com with “MRR Registration” in the subject line if you have any questions or have difficulty with the registration process.
Students will be reminded of their registration status on Monday, January 29th. PLEASE NOTE – The last day to cancel your RSVP will be Thursday, February 1st. The no-show/late cancellation policy will be strictly enforced. WALK-INS will not be accepted at this event.
What is the dress code for the Marshall Recruiter Reception?
We ask that students participating in the Marshall Recruiter Reception arrive at the event in business professional attire. (This means a full suit for all attendees)
E&J Gallo Winery
My Favorite Company, Inc.
News America Marketing
The Scholars Foundation
TM Financial Forensics
Triage Consulting Group
TTI - Techtronic Industries
Acme Construction Supply
AXA Advisors, LLC
Central Intelligence Agency
Citi Private Bank
Eagle Wealth Management
FactSet Research System Inc
GQR Global Markets
Million Dollar Baby, Co.
New York Life
Northwestern Mutual - Los Angeles
Paul Hastings LLP
Ross Stores Los Angeles Buying Office
St. Joseph Center
Teach For America
U.S. Department of the Treasury - Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
USC Credit Union
USC Investment Office