The Peer Career Advising program prepares students for either investment banking or management consulting recruitment. The program is led by PCAs: student leaders that successfully navigated recruitment and have secured an investment banking or consulting internship for Summer 2018. PCAs provide valuable advising and mentorship to freshmen, sophomores, and juniors by holding advising sessions, hosting workshops, and planning/executing other programs. PCAs may help students by:
- Providing an overview of the investment banking or consulting industry
- Creating a recruitment strategy and timeline
- Reviewing resumes and cover letters
- Preparing for investment banking behavioral and technical questions or consulting case interviewing
- Sharing other tips on how to be successful in recruitment
The Fall 2018 Peer Career Advising schedule will be posted soon!