2018 MARSHALL CAREER CONFERENCE
Friday, February 2, 2018
10:00am - 3:00pm
USC Radisson Hotel Ballroom
The Marshall Career Conference provides outreach, support, and career education to Marshall students who are exploring their options for careers in business. The Marshall Career Conference will help students to develop clarity in their career planning, identify career search skills, and network with education and industry leaders. Past conferences included a variety of panels focused on topics such as personal branding, interview preparation, and professional paths in business - students get to choose which topics are of most interest to them and attend those sessions! In addition to panel discussions, there are opportunities for resume reviews, professional pictures, and networking with employers and Marshall alums. This event is open to first and second year students. Click here to view the 2018 Marshall Career Conference schedule.
Registration is required for Marshall & Leventhal majors who are freshmen or sophomores starting on Wednesday, January 3rd – Sunday, January 21st (or until the event reaches capacity).
Due to the limited capacity for this event, online registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. There will be no “walk-in” registrations taken the day-of.
How do I register?
1. Sign into your Marshall Career Source Account: https://www.marshall.usc.edu/current-students/career-services/marshall-career-source
2. Once you have filled out all of your required profile fields and agreed to the Spring 2018 No-Show policy you will be able to register.
3. On the left navigation bar, select “Events” then “Career Fairs”
4. You will then see the event “2018 Marshall Career Conference” Select “Sign Up” to register.
5. Please make sure you read and fill out the registration form completely. Once you submit your registration, you will receive a registration confirmation email followed by a panel confirmation email. Each email can take up to 2 business days to be received.
*** Please send an email to Lisa Luna at firstname.lastname@example.org with “MCC Registration” in the subject line if you have any questions or have difficulty with the registration process.
*** Please note that the Late Cancellation/No-Show Policy will be enforced ***
AXA Advisors, LLC
Bee Smart Scholars Foundation
California State Auditor's Office
Citi Private Bank
E&J Gallo Winery
Farmers Insurance Exchange
Fox Entertainment Group, LLC
Invesco Real Estate
K1 Investment Management
Living Advantage, Inc.
Lucky Brand LLC
News America Marketing
Shaw, Moses, Mendenhall & Associates
The Boeing Company
The Walt Disney Company
The Wonderful Company
Universal Studios Hollywood
West Monroe Partners
Westlake Financial Services