2019 Marshall Career Conference
Friday, February 8, 2019
10:00am - 5:00pm
USC Hotel (formerly Radisson Midtown Hotel at USC).
The Marshall Career Conference aims to support the career development of Marshall Majors who are exploring careers within business and to help students in clarifying their career goals. The conference will expose students to a variety of industries such as Media, Entertainment, Consulting, Financial Services and Technology. In addition, students will gain insights on careers within Data Analytics, Marketing, Finance, Operations and more! Through participating in panel discussions, students will learn from seasoned professionals how to navigate their career journey. The Marshall Career Conference provides all participants a great opportunity to meet and build connections with Marshall seniors, employers, and USC alumni. When students register, they can choose to attend the sessions that are of most interest to them! Please note that this event is open only to first and second year Marshall and Leventhal Majors. Marshall Minors and CSBA Majors (Computer Science and Business Administration) are not eligible to attend.
Registration is required for Marshall & Leventhal Majors who are freshmen or sophomores starting January 2019.
Due to the limited capacity for this event, online registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. No “walk-in” registrations will be taken on the day-of the conference.
How do I register? (Registration now open!)
1. Sign into your Marshall Career Source Account: www.marshall.usc.edu/careersource (Registration now open!)
2. Once you have filled out all of your required profile fields and agreed to the Spring 2019 No-Show policy you will be able to register.
3. On the left navigation bar, select “Events” then “Career Fairs.”
4. You will then see the event “2019 Marshall Career Conference” Select “Sign Up” to register.
5. Please read and fill out the registration form completely. Once you submit your registration, you will receive two separate confirmations via email: a registration confirmation, followed by a panel confirmation. Each email can take up to 2 business days to be received (please note that there may be a delay with the confirmation email due to the winter break).
Please visit the Marshall Career Conference 2019 Schedule for the agenda.
*** Please send an email to Jason Tran at email@example.com with “MCC Registration” in the subject line if you have any questions or have difficulty with the registration process.
*** Please note that the Late Cancellation/No-Show Policy will be enforced ***