2018 MARSHALL CAREER CONFERENCE
Friday, February 2, 2018
10:00am to 4:00pm
USC Radisson Hotel Ballroom
How do you attract top undergraduate talent for your organization? By getting in front of students early on in their academic journey.
At the Marshall Career Conference, we aim to help first and second year students expand their knowledge of professional practices and business functions while networking with education and industry leaders.
We are looking for company representatives to share with students about the unique culture, business practices, and future opportunities within your company/ Sign up to participate in a panel or workshop at the 4th Annual Marshall Career Conference!
Employer registration is now closed.
The Marshall Career Conference is a free event for employers to attend. However, we do rely on sponsorship to cover the cost of the event and greatly appreciate employer support. Click here for an sponsorship details. Please indicate on the registration form if your company would like to be a sponsor.
Please email email@example.com or call (213) 740-5705 should you have any questions about the event or registration process.
Limited space is available in the following panels:
- A Day in the Life: Consulting
- Careers in Finance and Accounting
- Careers in Real Estate
- Careers in Sales and Marketing
- Entrepreneurship Workshop - Marshall Tank (Turning an idea into a compelling pitch)
- Hospitality and Retail Management
- Job Searching for International Students
- Thinking outside the box: Unique Careers in the Field of Business (entertainment, operations, data, government, etc.)
- Interviewing 101: Understanding the Recruitment Process
- Resumes that Wow
- Risky Business: Exciting Options in the World of Risk Management
AXA Advisors, LLC
Bee Smart Scholars Foundation
California State Auditor's Office
Citi Private Bank
E&J Gallo Winery
Farmers Insurance Exchange
Fox Entertainment Group, LLC
Invesco Real Estate
K1 Investment Management
Living Advantage, Inc.
Lucky Brand LLC
News America Marketing
Shaw, Moses, Mendenhall & Associates
The Boeing Company
The Walt Disney Company
The Wonderful Company
Universal Studios Hollywood
West Monroe Partners
Westlake Financial Services