- Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Programs
- MBA Programs
- Graduate Accounting Programs
- Specialized Masters Programs
- Executive Education
- Certificate Programs
- PhD Program
- Faculty & Research
- Academic Units
- Centers of Excellence
- Faculty Directory
- Mentoring Resources
- Alumni & Friends
- News and Events
- Alumni Online
- Alumni Groups
- Marshall Partners
- Support Marshall
- Contact Us
- Corporate Connections
- Engagement Opportunities
- Corporate Advisory Board
- Recruit and Hire
- News Room
- Featured Stories
- Upcoming Events
- Faculty in the News
- Marshall News
- About Marshall
- A typical year’s participants average 35 years of age with 14 years of international business experience.
- They come from 15 different countries and many different industries and functions.
- Most are competent in two or more languages.
- Each team will be tailored to focus on your project’s country, language, and functional necessities.
- Each participant brings cultural experience and contacts, and has undergone extensive IBEAR cross-cultural leadership training.
- A business issue of pressing importance. Projects must have a cross-border dimension, and be a key part of the company’s strategy.
- A project manager who will support the project with enthusiasm , will commit to a regular (usually weekly) meeting with our team for the duration of the project, and will coordinate with other internal stakeholders.
- $22,500 all-inclusive sponsorship to defray all of the projects costs, including research and the 2-week domestic and international travel for the entire team of 4-5.
IBCP for Companies
Are you faced with an international business opportunity or challenge in search of a professional, cost effective solution?
We have the answer. Having successfully completed hundreds of International Business Consulting Projects the past 30 year, our international global executive MBA participants are an exceptional resource for your company’s cross-border business challenges.
We deliver not just academic research, but professional consulting-level, specific and actionable recommendations, grounded in the rigorous in-field research that our teams perform for up to two weeks in the country of your choice.
We find and interview – in the local language - the right sources for your type of problem, whether that is customer prospects, suppliers, partners, industry experts and/ or consumers. We also use the extensive USC network overseas and access senior executives and/or consumers.
We combine the in-field findings with our analysis and deliver ready-to-go recommendations, with specific and relevant contact lists in your country of interest and do’s and don’ts for success.
We will open the door in any country, and lay out the specific plan and strategy.
A Global Team of Mature Professionals
The quality and diversity of the IBEAR MBA participants allows us to put together exceptional teams.
IBEAR consulting engagements begin in early March and end in early July with professional oral and written deliverables.
Each IBCP team member invests over 500 hours per project, for a total of over 2,000 hours per project.
The class goes through thorough management consulting training in effective and rigorous problem-solving, client and project management, specific interviewing techniques, and world-class business communications with a focus on clarity of message.
We typically commit to confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements as required by our sponsor organizations.
Selection Criteria and Investment
We are looking for companies that will work closely with us and are invested in the efficient and effective solution to the issue at hand: