- Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Programs
- MBA Programs
- Graduate Accounting Programs
- Specialized Masters Programs
- Executive Education
- Certificate Programs
- PhD Program
- Experiential Learning Center
- Faculty & Research
- Academic Units
- Centers of Excellence
- Faculty Directory
- Alumni & Friends
- News and Events
- Alumni Online
- Alumni Groups
- Marshall Partners
- Support Marshall
- Contact Us
- Corporate Connections
- Engagement Opportunities
- Corporate Advisory Board
- Recruit and Hire
- News Room
- Featured Stories
- Upcoming Events
- Marshall in the Media
- Marshall News
- About Marshall
- Login to the USC Marshall Alumni System (via "My Marshall")
- About the online USC Marshall Alumni System
- Alumni Technical Support Services
- Online: "Update My Information" - update your account and contact information
- Online: USC Marshall Alumni Search - search the directory for USC Marshall alumni around the world
- Online: USC Marshall Alumni Job Board - post/search jobs exclusively for USC Marshall alumni
- Online: USC Marshall Alumni Discussion Forum - exchange messagse with fellow USC Marshall alumni
- USC MarshallMail -- Lifelong Email Forwarding Address - utilize your "@marshall.usc.edu" email forwarding service
- USC Marshall Event Invitations and e-Newsletters - provide us your email address to receive alumni event invitations and e-newsletters, including MarshallVOICES and MarshallEVENTS
- USC Marshall Alumni Special Rates - preferred membership pricing and special rates for conferences, events, and more
- Visit the USC Alumni Association to access a wide range of valuable benefits (e.g., online university-wide alumni directory "FightOn!line", membership card, class notes, on-campus discounts, career services, educational offers, affiliations for financial, insurance, auto & travel, services, shopping)
- For graduates in 2002 to the present, your MarshallMail email forwarding address is in this format: Firstname.Lastname.FourDigitGradYear@marshall.usc.edu
- For graduates in 2001 and before, your MarshallMail email forwarding address is in this format: FirstnameLastnameTwoDigitGradYear@marshall.usc.edu
(note: no periods in your name and uses a two-digit graduation year)
- Send email messages to your "Marshall Lifelong Email Address" (direct mail to: "...@marshall.usc.edu").
- Retrieve/read/reply to these messages from your email account, whichever one you have specified as your "Forward To Email Address" in the online alumni system.
- You can update your "Forward To Email Address" at any time.
- With "Marshall" and "USC" in your address, you have access to a professional, branded e-mail forwarding address.
- You have the convenience to change your "forward to email address" (i.e. external/personal email or ISP) at any time without having to notify everyone about this change and risk losing important contacts -- an extremely useful asset in both the professional and personal worlds.
- Your contacts will always be able to contact you via this forwarding address.
- Login to the USC Marshall Alumni System.
- Click on "My Information" and enter your "Forward To Email Address".
- Click on the "Update" button to save these changes to your account.
- You should begin to receive timely news and event-related emails from/about the USC Marshall Alumni Association (email@example.com), alumni chapters, and the School.
Alumni Online Privileges and Benefits
It's never been easier to stay connected! Update your contact information, including your e-mail address, and immediately take advantage of your privileges as a USC Marshall/Leventhal alum. Remember, you're automatically a "member" of the USC Marshall Alumni Association upon completing your degree at the USC Marshall School of Business or USC Leventhal School of Accounting.
Login to the online USC Marshall Alumni Community/System to access all of these features, exclusively designed for USC Marshall/Leventhal alumni.
Exclusive Privileges for USC Marshall and USC Leventhal Alumni (see below for more information)
Other Benefits for USC Alumni
More Information About Online Features
Login to the USC Marshall Alumni System and click on "My Information" to update your contact information, especially your email address. This will ensure that you receive important news, our monthly alumni e-newsletter, mid-month alumni events email, and periodic special announcements and event invitations.
After you login to the USC Marshall Alumni System, you can perform specific Alumni Searches of the USC Marshall alumni directory to contact fellow USC Marshall and USC Leventhal alumni around the world. Searches can be performed by industry, function, company, graduation year, etc.
Seeking new employment? Want to recruit top quality job candidates that are fellow USC Marshall and Leventhal Alumni? Login to the USC Marshall Alumni System to post a job or to search the USC Marshall Alumni Job Board for job opportunities especially for USC Marshall alumni around the world. Read more.
Interested in getting feedback from fellow alumni on career development or transition, industry issues, interesting travel sites, or great places to dine? Login to the USC Marshall Alumni System to join or start a conversation on the USC Marshall Alumni Discussion Forum.
"USC MarshallMail" is a free, single e-mail forwarding address that is automatically generated for all alumni of the USC Marshall School of Business and USC Leventhal School of Accounting. Messages sent to this address are forwarded to the external (personal) email account of your choice (as you specify in the online USC Marshall Alumni System).
What is my MarshallMail Forwarding Address?
How It Works?
Why Use a Forwarding Address?
In addition to periodic invitations to alumni/business-related events in your region, all USC Marshall and USC Leventhal alumni may receive USC Marshall e-Newsletters, including MarshallVOICES with stories and testimonials from members of the USC Marshall Community and MarshallEVENTS to stay informed of School/Alumni news and events.
Are you receiving email from USC Marshall? Do you receive your USC Marshall e-Newsletters? If not, please update your email address in the USC Marshall Alumni System to be automatically subscribed. How?
Tell Me More: If you are interested in receiving email event invitations for regions beyond your work/home region (by state, or by county in Calif.), please email firstname.lastname@example.org and specify your area(s) of interest.
Continue your lifelong learning experience at USC with USC Marshall Executive Education. Inquire about USC Alumni discounts of up to 25% off the registration costs of many of the executive and management education programs, provided online and in-person, by USC Marshall Executive Education.